The Autism Society's national office welcomes your phone calls, emails and letters. Please keep in mind that the Autism Society does not provide direct assistance, such as treatment or legal services. We do, however, provide Information & Referral to many services and supports across the country. We encourage you to contact the Autism Society affiliate in your area, as our affiliates are often the most knowledgeable about local services.
If you forgot your password or are having trouble logging in to the site, click here.
Autism Society's Telephone
Phone: 301.657.0881 or 1.800.3AUTISM (1.800.328.8476)
Please fill out the form below to help us help you. Your email will be directed to the appropriate department for response. We do our best to respond to requests in a timely fashion.
A Few Helpful Helpful Links
AutismSource™, the Autism Society's online referral database, provides free resource listings throughout the United States and is searchable by location or service type. To visit AutismSource™, click here.
- To find find an affiliate near you, please click here.
- For information about how tojoin the Autism Society or renew your membership, click here.
- To update your address, click here.
- If you are a current member who has recently renewed, please know that it can take up to three weeks to process your membership dues (longer if you paid through your local affiliate). If you receive a renewal reminder during this period, please ignore it.
- The Autism Advocate is available online approximately every four months.
Autism Society's Mailing Address
4340 East-West Hwy, Suite 350
Bethesda, Maryland 20814