- A Daily Reality for Those Touched by Autism
- Autism Awareness – A Parent’s View
- Different Like You & Me
- “Merry Christmas, Daddy!” An Imagined Conversation with My Son
- It’s Okay…
- Pictures at an Exposition: Recounting the Autism Society 43rd Annual Conference
- Vote for the Autism Society SXSW Proposal: “Apps for Autism”
- Stuck Windows, Stuck Minds
- Getting Up
- The Next Journey
- PB&J: The Secret to Being a Great Autism Dad
- One Day is Not Enough
- Mother's Day Hints for Men
- Mother and Sons Working Together to Change Lives
- How I learn
- Autism Diet and Nutrition; Poor Methylation and Sulfation Biochemistry
- “Pedal Power 4 Jason”
- Autism Awareness: A Good Start, But We Can Do More
- Autism Diet and Nutrition: Toxicity and Poor Detoxification
- Autism Diet and Nutrition: Yeast Overgrowth
- Tips from the folks at Paperworks Studio: Rules
- Autism Diet and Nutrition: Nutrient Deficiencies
- How to be successful on the job & in life: CHANGE
- Sharing my Autism: Perspectives of son and mother
- I’ve Got His Back, But Who Has Mine?
- Dealing with Opinions
- And If I Only Stopped There….
- Father Recognized with BRAVE Award
- It is your turn to… Ask the Autism Society
- Patience, Strong Will, & Optimism: An Autism Parent’s Resolutions for Success
- The Puzzling Piece: I'm a Mom on a Mission!
- Finding Ways to Mask Bad Behaviors
- Help Me Be the First Miss America in 91 Years to Have an Autism Platform
- The Person on the Other Side of the Counter
- The Greatest Present of All…No Gift Wrapping Required
- Melissa's Story: Autism, Jewelry and Making a Difference
- The World of RC Racing
- Jobs to Do
- ‘Mother Warriors’ Scare the Heck Outta Me (And Other Tales of an Autism Dad)
- How My Brother Disclosed his Asperger’s Syndrome
- Autism Awareness: The Missing Piece
- How a Rocky Beach, Smelly Seaweed and Freezing Water Brought Happiness and Inspiration to My Family
- Teaching Students with Asperger Syndrome for the First Time
- The Creative Process: Part II of an Interview with Author Katie Bridges
- The Creative Process: Part I of an Interview with Katie Bridges
- Take Advantage of Your Summer!
- Keeping Summer Safe & Enjoyable for Children with Autism
- Puberty & Children on the Autism Spectrum
- A Long Road Traveled for Rewarding Employment
- “Golfing Fore Autism” in Florida
- Dad to Hold 72-Hour Radio Marathon This Weekend for Autism
A Wonderful Artist Shares His Talent with the Autism Society
September 19, 2011
The Sept. 17th New York Times article, “Autistic and Seeking a Place in the Adult Word,” features Justin Canha, a young man with autism who is a talented artist.
For more information about how you can receive the Autism Advocate, visit the Become a Member page.
Topics:Living with Autism
Please login or register before you comment. Click here to login or register.