- A Daily Reality for Those Touched by Autism
- Autism Awareness – A Parent’s View
- Different Like You & Me
- “Merry Christmas, Daddy!” An Imagined Conversation with My Son
- It’s Okay…
- Pictures at an Exposition: Recounting the Autism Society 43rd Annual Conference
- Vote for the Autism Society SXSW Proposal: “Apps for Autism”
- Stuck Windows, Stuck Minds
- Getting Up
- The Next Journey
- PB&J: The Secret to Being a Great Autism Dad
- One Day is Not Enough
- Mother's Day Hints for Men
- Mother and Sons Working Together to Change Lives
- How I learn
- Autism Diet and Nutrition; Poor Methylation and Sulfation Biochemistry
- “Pedal Power 4 Jason”
- Autism Awareness: A Good Start, But We Can Do More
- Autism Diet and Nutrition: Toxicity and Poor Detoxification
- Autism Diet and Nutrition: Yeast Overgrowth
- Tips from the folks at Paperworks Studio: Rules
- Autism Diet and Nutrition: Nutrient Deficiencies
- How to be successful on the job & in life: CHANGE
- Sharing my Autism: Perspectives of son and mother
- I’ve Got His Back, But Who Has Mine?
- Dealing with Opinions
- And If I Only Stopped There….
- Father Recognized with BRAVE Award
- It is your turn to… Ask the Autism Society
- Patience, Strong Will, & Optimism: An Autism Parent’s Resolutions for Success
- The Puzzling Piece: I'm a Mom on a Mission!
- Finding Ways to Mask Bad Behaviors
- Help Me Be the First Miss America in 91 Years to Have an Autism Platform
- The Person on the Other Side of the Counter
- The Greatest Present of All…No Gift Wrapping Required
- Melissa's Story: Autism, Jewelry and Making a Difference
- The World of RC Racing
- Jobs to Do
- ‘Mother Warriors’ Scare the Heck Outta Me (And Other Tales of an Autism Dad)
- How My Brother Disclosed his Asperger’s Syndrome
- Autism Awareness: The Missing Piece
- How a Rocky Beach, Smelly Seaweed and Freezing Water Brought Happiness and Inspiration to My Family
- Teaching Students with Asperger Syndrome for the First Time
- The Creative Process: Part II of an Interview with Author Katie Bridges
- The Creative Process: Part I of an Interview with Katie Bridges
- Take Advantage of Your Summer!
- Keeping Summer Safe & Enjoyable for Children with Autism
- Puberty & Children on the Autism Spectrum
- A Long Road Traveled for Rewarding Employment
- “Golfing Fore Autism” in Florida
- Dad to Hold 72-Hour Radio Marathon This Weekend for Autism
Autism Society Blog
The Puzzling Piece: I'm a Mom on a Mission!
January 18, 2012
The following is a message from Melissa, a mom on a mission and founder of The Puzzling Piece!
Visit www.thepuzzlingpiece.com for more information about how you can take the iPad challenge, get unique Valentine's Day gifts AND help the Autism Society!
Topics:Living with Autism
Please login or register before you comment. Click here to login or register.