Become a Member
When you become an Autism Society member, you join a national movement committed to ensuring all individuals have the support they need to live meaningful lives.
Your membership dues help the Autism Society:
- Connect people to valuable information and resources through Autism SourceTM, our national information and referral department
- Educate and inform through the longest-running national conference on autism spectrum disorders
- Inform by producing a comprehensive journal on autism spectrum disorders
- Advocate for your rights in Washington and in communities nationwide
- Support individuals and their families through a national system of local affiliates
Annual membership Levels
Household Membership: $40
Champion Membership: $75
Professional Membership: $150
Lifetime Membership: $1500
Autism Society Members Enjoy the Following Benefits:
The Autism Society's digital magazine, the Autism Advocate, a leading source of information on autism-related issues.
Access to a community that provides comfort and essential information to families living with autism.
Valuable resource information and advocacy for autism-related issues.
Access to exclusive giveaways and promotions...and more!
Join or Renew and Receive the Following Gift:
FlagHouse Gift Certificate:
FlagHouse is a premier global supplier of equipment and resources for physical education, sports, fitness, and recreation and for health, special needs, special education, sensory integration, and multisensory environments.
Household: $40 gift certificate (minimum purchase $80)
Champion: $75 gift certificate (minimum purchase $150)
Professional $150 gift certificate (minimum purchase $300)