2016 Exhibitors, Advertisers and Sponsors
Apply to Exhibit at the 47th Annual Autism Society National Conference and Exposition.
The 47th Annual Autism Society National Conference and Exposition will be held July 13-16, 2016 in New Orleans, LA.
The Autism Society National Conference and Exposition is a unique event that assembles a wide range of professionals, individuals on the autism spectrum, family members and advocates to discuss the latest developments and best practices in the field of autism. In 2016 we anticipate more than 1,000 attendees and 100 exhibitors.
Why be an exhibitor and/or sponsor of the Autism Society National Conference?
- The Autism Society National Conference is an excellent opportunity to reach the broader autism community, and increase your network of vendors, professionals working in the field, individuals diagnosed with ASD and their family members.
- Engage face-to-face with over 1,000 attendees including some of the most influential leaders committed to improving the lives of people living with autism.
- Expand your customer base, gain exposure for your organization and increase brand recognition in an energy filled environment.
- Costs are affordable and the conference schedule includes plenty of networking opportunities and time to visit the exhibition hall.
- Your brand will reach up to 1 million potential customers through several on-site and on-line outlets.
- Attendees attend the conference to achieve an understanding of the resources and services available that enhance the lives of individuals living with autism.
- Close to 90 percent of those attending our conference ranked it very high in regard to education, networking and value.
- This conference is the nation’s oldest and largest annual gathering of a variety of members from the autism community
Stay tuned for ongoing updates about this exciting opportunity for your business.