Looking for information on the Autism Society and its financials and fundraising efforts? It’s right here!
In an effort to be fully transparent, the Autism Society has compiled this page of useful information about how we use the money entrusted to us by our donors and just about everything you want to know about our operations. If there’s something you’re curious about or can’t find – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800)-3-Autism.
How your donation helps the Autism Society of America
Thank you for considering a donation to the Autism Society of America.
Each donation will allow the Autism Society and our 100+ nationwide network of affiliates to:
- Advance the quality of life of individuals with an autism diagnosis. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), 1 out of every 68 children live with an autism diagnosis. Today, over 3.5 million people are diagnosed with autism in the United States. With your support, we can maximize the quality of life of individuals diagnosed with autism, enhance their independence, socialization, communication, and so much more. This is done through training, education, and support of the over 100 local and state affiliates serving individuals and families with an autism diagnosis.
- Respond to thousands of informational and referral email inquiries and phone calls from individuals and family members impacted by autism seeking guidance and resources.
- Educate local, state and federal officials about the day-to-day issues facing families and individuals on the spectrum so they can live a life full of opportunity and dignity.
- Assist employers throughout America with addressing the needs of employees with ASD.
- Work with partners and government entities to create a nation where each person with an autism diagnosis is provided maximum opportunity to live their lives and interact with the world on their terms.
Donors who wish to support a community without an existing Autism Society affiliate should consider donating to the national office, all services provided by the Autism Society of America help individuals and families impacted by autism across the country. We provide real help that people need now.
The Autism Society of America and our nationwide affiliate network meet the highest standard of operation and excellence as defined by the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance’s Wise Giving Guide. We are committed to responsiveness, transparency and accountability.
The Autism Society of America provides services and resources to all persons – regardless of race, income, disability, sexual orientation, sex, military status or age. We are proud to have individuals with autism serve on our board of directors and in key roles throughout the organization.